I'm dedicating this post to my mother, a woman who had the courage to travel to a foreign country with her two girls to start a new life. She then went on to marry my (now) dad and have my brother.
My mum has worked many different jobs throughout her life but always put her children first. She was always home for us to leave for school and arrive home.
With the help of my dad we have been on many wonderful adventures around Australia that I can now share with my own children.
I haven't got to spend too many Mother's Days with my mum, but at the end of this year I'm moving back up north where I'll get to spend some long overdue time with her. We can't wait to have family BBQs again and sleepovers at Grammas!!
Thankyou for all that you have done, and all that you do for us Mum - without you I wouldn't be the person I am today, and my kids would have no one to ring and tell on me when I sound exactly like you :) "What did I tell you?", "Don't come running to me when.....", "Do I have to stop this car?"
Here is our gift to you:
This is the layout that I created for my mum:
Digi elements from A H Designs & the template is from Scrap Orchard
I have entered this card in these challenges:
- Forever Friends Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
- Bearly Mine Challenges - Lucky Dip (Ribbon, Flowers, Gems)
- Digitally Sweet Challenges - Give Mother Flowers (Layout)
- Crafty Boots Challenge - Celebrations
- Mema's Crafts - Mother's Day
- Kaboodle Doodles - Ribbon & at least one button
- Love to create challenge - flowers, flowers so many flowers
- Cupcake Craft Challenge - Lots of layers
- Avenue 613 - Anything goes - a layout
- 2 Sisters Challenge Blog - Mother's Day
- Totally Gorjuss - Bingo (String, Buttons, Sparkle)
- Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
- Pattie's Creations Design Challenge - Mother's Day
- Delicious Doodles - Anything but a card (Layout)
- Little Red Wagon - All about mum
- Inky Impressions - Mother's Day