I chose the very cute Cheerleader Ellie digi image. I coloured her in with my Copic markers and used a Cardmaps Sketch to assemble my card.
I wanted to add a little sparkle and pizzazz to the pom poms so I added some real ones!
This card was a great way to use up scraps. It's a rectangular card for something different (I usually make squares) and I doodled some borders for a nice contrast.
I've taken another photo of the card so you can see the pom poms and ribbon a little better. Pom poms are so much fun to use, I really wanted to have some fun with them on my card. Sophia was very excited to use pom poms at ballet today - so I guess pom poms could be the next popular accessory! lol
This card has been entered into the following challenges:
- Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes
- CCEE Stampers - Make it Shimmer
- Crafty Ribbons Challenge - Anything goes with ribbon
- Inky Impressions Challenges - Spots and or Stripes
- Our Creative Corner - Anything Goes
- The Emerald Faeries Challenge Blog - Ribbons
- Forever Friends Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
- Celebrate the Occasion - Anything Goes
- Twisted Tuesday's Challenges - Free for All
- Crafty Boots Challenges - Use a stamped character
- Bearly Mine Challenges - Anything Goes
- Party Time Tuesdays - Anything Goes
- Digi Designs Challenge - Anything but square