A quick post for Uni


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Picture slideshow created with Smilebox

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog and see Sophia and my little slideshow.
I decided that since the cooler weather is upon us, I would focus my activity on coughing and sneezing.  You start this activity with your group of children (or with my daughter in this case) and explain that when you sneeze or cough into your hand, germs come out onto you!  For this activity we are using gold glitter as our germs.  We sprinkled a good amount onto our hands and then went about playing.  Sophia discovered that she was getting glitter germs on her dolls, bears, even the cat!!  Germs spread the very same way when we don't wash our hands!  We then talk about other ways to cough and sneeze so we don't spread germs, like couging into a tissue or sneezing into your elbow.  If you use a tissue you can throw your germs away.  You should also wash your hands to wash the germs away.
I have used this activity before with a spray bottle too.  You use the spray bottle like a sneeze, and the children feel the "sneeze" over them as you squeeze the trigger and pretend to sneeze.  They can see how far a sneeze can travel!
I used Smilebox to make a small presentation of my first activity.

No comments

Thanks for leaving me some love! xoxo