Pbbbbbbt!

A totally silly layout made purely because I realised that I had two photos of Sophia and Zeus doing the same thing!!

They were both out enjoying a splash in the backyard, drinking from the water sprayers and generally having fun.  Zeus's pool was completely flat due to him sticking his claw through it but that didn't stop him flopping down and cooling off his belly!  Don't worry there will be more layouts of this adventure to come!

I joined in the Sketchabilities challenge for this layout - sketch #78 to be exact.  And I used Boutique Cute Doll's "Open Season" digi kit.

2 comments

lillyinheaven said...

It´s such a cute layout! I love the story behind. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketchabilities! Anja

Sanna said...

:) - funny photos!! thanks for joining us at Sketchabilities!!