A work colleague asked me if I could make it for her nephew. I absolutely love Mater and was so happy to sit and colour him up and gloss his windscreen to make it all shiny! I used some leather cord for this towing cord and added a black bazzill hook at the end.
I crumpled the green bazzill a little and then sanded the ridges to give it a banged up look - cause Mater is a little like that - dents, rust and a little wear and tear. I then used some zig-zag ribbon that looks a little like tyre tracks to me to finish off the card. I know it's a boys card, but I don't think the ribbon is out of place.
- The Sweet Stop - SSS181 - Movie/Book inspired (twist)
- Shopping Our Stash Weekly - Out of a Jar (my brads are kept in a revolving spice jar holder)
- Cupcake Craft Challenge - Pieced Off!
- Stamptacular Sunday Challenge - No Rules
- Paper Crafting Journey - Ribbon or Twine
- Paper Pretties - Masculine
- Deep Ocean Challenge Blog - Sporty and Outdoors
- Use it Tuesday - Use Orange (it was a base colour to create "rust" on Mater & his light)