The digi image is from Cuddly Buddly. I coloured it up with my copics and then got to break out my brand new embossing gun!! Oh what fun that was to create the icing on the cupcake! I also added some gloss to the cherry to shine it up nice.
The design of the card is from Sketch Saturday, Week #228 - I moved the sentiment from the bottom left to the little flag in the top right, but the rest is all the same. The little flag reads "Cherries nice to turn 21!" and means "Sure is nice to turn 21!"
The Sweet Shoppe, and created by Kristin Cronin-Barrow.
- Craft Your Passion Challenges - Hip to be square
- Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything goes
- Tuesday Alchemy - Anything goes
- Paper Play Challenges - Shine On
- Forever Friends Blog - Bingo (Gems, Hearts, Blue)
- MilkCoffee Challenge - Sweet Treats
- Crafts and Me - Anything goes
- Shelley's Images Blog - Tic Tac Toe (Bling, Free *ribbon*, embossing)
- Natalie & Amy - Birthday Bling