A little love - in a card

Ooohhhhh aren't these little birdies just so cute!!!  They're from Doodle Pantry AND they come pre-coloured (like the one you see here) or blank so you can colour them in yourself.

I had a lot of fun with this image.  The second I saw it I knew how I wanted it to sit on a card.  First I printed two copies.  One copy is the master, from which I cut a little heart shaped opening.  The second I cut out the little birdies, the bunch of flowers and the little note.  The I added some shine to the leaves, flowers and little step at the front.

I used 3D foam dots to connect the master copy and the second to each other.  Plus I then added the little note and bunch of flowers.

After I decorated my card with matching papers, adhesive lace (that I received last Valentines from my Sassy Sister Candace) and some pleated ribbon - I then added my birdies.  I used my hot glue gun to adhere my double ribbon bow (that I made with my Bow Easy).
Here's a little closeup - you can see the shimmer on the leaves a little better and see how 3D the image is.  I just love Doodle Pantry birdies!

4 comments

  1. Those little birdies are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, the birdies are adorable and the design is delightful. Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic care Love your design and fab details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card and I love the ribbon that you have aded to the top of their house!
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love! xoxo