Trimming your layouts

So yesterday we used trim on our cards, and today we're going to use it on our layouts!!  I just love using ribbons and laces on my layouts - any reason to get my sewing machine out!!

For this layout I laid down a piece of sheer organza ribbon, then gently twisting, I laid down some ruffly ribbon.  Each of these ribbons was adhered with my ATG gun.  Then I chose a flower, some feathers and a pretty crystal and pearl embellie.

Around the corners of some of the photos I've added some bling - perfect for my little Princess!

This layout was created for Practical Scrappers and is about Sophia on the day she dressed up as a Princess for Prince & Princesses day at kindy.  She just loves the pretty organza dress she was wearing (it was originally her sisters!).
This little journalling spot is actually a card I am using for my smash book!  I added some pearls to the tab.
And here is my embellie - it's quite lumpy, but I love it.  It has all the colours from the photo and the papers used.
Come on over to Practical Scrappers and join in the "trimming" fun!

No comments

Thanks for leaving me some love! xoxo