Our House

Over at Practical Scrappers we are sharing layouts with a house theme and I thought the girl's gingerbread house would be perfect!

I used Pia's sketch for this layout, some shaped paper for the background and created some flowers with fiber stems off to the left.

The girls loved making their kit gingerbread house at Christmas!  They tried icing the roof, fitting all the pieces together and then decorating the entire house with lollies (oh and Sophia also tried a few along the way)

Here is a close up of the embellies:

I used several different patterned papers to create the flowers.  I simply cut rough circles out of paper (no tracing around round objects), then roughed up the edges.  I then sewed them all together with a flower button.  I used my ATG to adhere the fiber.  The candy cane, the bird house, tag, star and snowflake are all stickers raised on 3D foam.

Pop on over to Practical Scrappers and join in the fun!

No comments

Thanks for leaving me some love! xoxo