My first order!

I got my first order for cards last week!  It was from a co-worker who wanted some thank you cards.  As soon as I saw these little ants and the sentiment I knew these were the cards I wanted to make!

I used pre-coloured digital images from Doodle Pantry, this made the process really quick and easy!  All I had to do was pick the colours of the ant balloons and print them out on card.  I chose matching patterned paper and some cute cloud paper as my background.  I then chose and layered some paper flowers and a feather.  Lastly I added some pearls along the edge of the feather.
Aren't they the cutest little ants!!  Sophia loved them and had to have some printed of her own, the sentiment is just perfect as my co-worker's friends threw her a surprise party and took her out for the night!

These cards have been entered in the Stampin Sisters in Christ challenge #100 - Psalm 148:7-10

3 comments

  1. These are super cute!! Your co-worker will love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that layout and the stamp choice, nicely done! Those little ants will surely bring a smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I better come up with other nice adjectives soon because I am running out of beautiful words to say ;) As always, I'm your biggest fan! Very pretty and throw in the other synonyms for pretty here ;) And the pretty goes to the other scrap pages you posted recently too :) You're so creative and talented Sarah! You're my guru!

    Hugs,
    Ria C

    It's My Party
    Home is Where the Heart Is
    Red Lips and Pinky Toes
    Handmade with LOVE

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love! xoxo