Can't believe I forgot it!

I can't believe that I forgot that I made this layout!  I was reading through my album - to see how few layouts I've actually done this year! - and came across this one, I haven't even posted it here!!

So here it is.  This is Sophia with my brother Nick at his 21st birthday.  She absolutely adores him, and the feeling is mutual!  She pretty much uses him like a jungle-gym and follows him about telling him off for one reason or another.

I chose colours straight from the photos for this layout - don't you just love pink on black!

Here are a few close-ups of the layout:
This cute little flower was created using a paper flower, then layering on a flower made by my Sassy Sister Kelly, then I added a crocheted middle and a flower brad.
I love to doodle borders around my pp, so you can see some of it here, and I also added some dots of yellow Stickles and a crocheted flower made by my other Sassy Sister Shirley, which I attached using a flower brad.  And every layout needs a blinged up arrow don't you think?!

1 comment

Tricia said...

Super cute one too! I do that often..forget to post layouts!
Hope you are doin well!