Turtle Time

Don't you just love this little turtle!!  I couldn't resist him when I thought of making this card.  I didn't even have to colour it!  It's a coloured digital image from Doodle Pantry and it comes with several other coloured images, outlines and even some digi papers!!  One of which I have used on this card - it's the green patterened paper.

I made this card for a friend who has recently had a baby boy, I decided against using a traditional baby stamp and went for this little cutie.

The patterned paper printed out really nicely onto card, and the image is really clear and vibrant.  I used a Card Map sketch to create my card.

This card was also created for the DPSTP04 challenge at Doodle Pantry
Here's a little close up to show the raised sentiment and the blue blow that I added.  I used my bow-easy to create the bow quickly and easily, then adhered it to the ribbon on the card.

Update: this card was one of the top 3 at Doodle Pantry!!

4 comments

  1. Oh this is adorable, I love the layout and the cute papers! :) I love Laurie's turtles too. :) Thanks for playing with us at the Doodle Pantry Stock the Pantry challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw so cute and so great for a baby's card - who would have thought:) Creative thinking going on here, nicely done. Thanks for joining the challenge at Doodle Pantry (DPSTP#4)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card and Laurie makes it so nice to "whip up" a card with those pre-colored images doesn't she?! Lovely creation and a big congrats for making top 3!
    {hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an adorable card! I love this image for a new baby card - creative! Your overall design really makes this image shine - great job and thanks for joining in the Doodle Pantry challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love! xoxo