Top Notch Artist!

I can't believe it, but I am a top notch artist at Doodle Pantry!!!  I absolutely love their digital images, and have recently started entering their challenges.

I made this card., which is also going to be displayed on the Doodle Pantry Blog (yipee!) from the latest release images for May - it's called Mud Piggy and comes with the digital papers you see on my card (the stripes and the dots).  This is the first time I've used digital papers and they turned out really nice!  I then created a rosette from scrap papers and added my coloured image (which I coloured with copics) to the top.

Amber absolutely loves Piggy's so it was an easy choice to chose this stamp!
You can see a bit more dimension to the card in this photo.  The little bow was made with my Bow-Easy from a scrap of ribbon, which I then frayed for a country feel.
And here is my sweet little blog badge!!  Who knew I'd actually get the hang of card making! They are so addictive!


1 comment

  1. lovely card :)

    love the little piggy :)

    thanks for sharing ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love! xoxo