Miss Jo Appreciation Day

I have so much appreciation for my assistant Jo that I made her a special card to tell her so.  She stepped up to be Group Leader in my room for 3 weeks while I was off having my tonsils out, and just excelled!  I am so thankful to have her as my assistant!

The digital image that I used is from MelJen Designs - and it's a freebie!!  I used my copics and stickles to colour this delightful little bear and her bouquet of flowers.  Jo loves the colour blue, so I used lots of blue patterns in my Easel Card.  The design for this card comes from a sketch at Mojo Monday

Here are some closeups of this card:
I distressed the edges of the circle, added some ribbons and flower, and then doodled some borders.
This is the little note I added - along with some more doodling, scallops and some blue bling.

No comments

Thanks for leaving me some love! xoxo