It's a boy!!!

My BFF Amy had her little boy this morning at 10.07am!!  I'm so happy and excited for her.  She didn't know if bub was a boy or girl either so it's surprises all round!  Bubby hasn't been named just yet, but is a tiny 6 pounds and nice and healthy.  I'm popping up to see her this afternoon (and hoping for cuddles!), but before I go I made her a card.

The digital image is from Meljen Designs who I have just discovered has the cutest ever digital stamps - AND she's having a sale!!

It's a little hard to see but I added stickles to the hearts, stars and cloud lining.  There's also a dab of stickles on bubby's cheek.

Welcome to the world little one!!  Pictures to follow!

3 comments

  1. Ohh that is Adorable, Congrats to the new mama :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love! xoxo