I love pink!

So another of my friends recently had a baby - a girl - so I made her a card - it's not your typical baby card, but I saw this fairy and thought it was perfect for a little girl.  Fairy's are born when a baby laughs you know, so I thought this fairy was just right for my card.  I also added a little ribbon that says "It's a girl".

The digital image I used is from MelJen Designs and I coloured it with my Copic markers and added a little Stickles to the dandelion puffs, the hearts, the crown and the dots on her dress.

Here are some closeups of the digital image:

It's such a cute design and you can change up the colours so easily to match the recipient of the card.  I hope she likes it!

3 comments

Unknown said...

Love love Love your gorgeous cards, such fun and bright designs!

Brenda said...

Your cards are adorable as is your blog.

Just Jaime said...

Love the image! Great coloring and doodling.