Summer activities - Part 2

Here is the other layout I told you all about in the previous post.

Amber is a bit of a daredevil on the slide!  She tried sliding down forwards and then decided to challenge herself!!  I just love the expressions that she has when she hits the water at the bottom.

The water would pool around the bottom of the slide and make a giant splash as Amber would slide through it!

For this layout I used lots of outdoor patterns, and some watery looking fiber.  I also created a flower out of a pipe cleaner and paper rose.  The frame is raised up on 3D pop dots and has been inked and stickled.


 
I have used a few layers - one being some dotty, embossed cardstock.  The photos were matted during processing.
 
Here's a closeup of the flower - the watermelon is a sticker that I've had in my stash forever.

1 comment

  1. I like the way you raised the frame, and cute way to make a flower.....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love! xoxo