I'm a big girl now

Sophia has decided on her own that she has had enough of nappies and wants to wear nothing but a fresh breeze!!  Seriously I have to duct tape pants on the child!  Not so long ago I sent off for a free seat and step stool with Disney Princesses on them through Huggies nappies - and it arrived in a big box - along with stickers, a booklet and chart!  Sophia was so happy she had to try it out immediately.  While we haven't had any wins yet, I'm letting her enjoy her freedom and she wears her knickers when ever she feels like it (when they stay on!)

I just had to make a layout of this momentus occassion!  Sophia's favourite activity is to just sit on her new seat and pull all the toilet paper off the roll!

I used lots of scraps for this layout and a little calendar card with a hand eyelet to mark this special moment in history.  I also used my new felt border I picked up at my LSS - I was a little surprised to find it was non-adhesive, so I had to try and stick it down with my ATG gun, so far so good.  In the little holes I poked some blue bling.


Here's a little close-up of the layered flower.  I also added some Stickles for a bit of sparkle.

1 comment

Tricia said...

OMG too cute! lol! Good luck!