Our first kindy photos!


We are so excited, Sophia has just received her very first kindy (daycare) photos, and I have to say she is just the cutest ever!!!  Her daddy dressed her for the morning (in a shirt that says "don't let the cute thing fool you") and I put in the bow in the hopes it would stay in long enough for the photo to be taken - apparently it did!  I'm so glad she smiled, she can be such a busy little person and doesn't sit still for long!

Sophia's class composite photo was taken indoors with her class.  She's in the front row holding her ever present teddy on her lap - she didn't smile for that photo, but she wasn't upset either.

This layout is now going to be framed and put up next to her "Sissy's" on the wall.

I used a lot of different papers for this layout - I always have school themed papers in my stash, I also recently bought the cute little owl tag which I added a ribbon to. This little tag has been raised on 3D foam dots, as is the "a,b,c" tags.  The little metal embellies are brads and the pencils are real - they're tied together with ribbon and adhered with my ATG.


Here's a closeup of the pencils and the little metal brads.
I added a little Stickles to the scallops and the eyes of the owl on this tag.

5 comments

  1. This is soooo cute !!! I miss these days of first.... Love all the bright colors and papers...You did a great job !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable - what a fun keepsakes!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. she's a doll! What a great school page!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love! xoxo