Blogoversary Bonanza Finale!


Oh I can't believe the party is over, the cake has been eaten, the games have been played and it's time to hand over the party bag!!  Do you remember what's in it?

There's a cupcake mini album, 3D and moving stickers, bling (arrows, numbers, and dots), a Maya Road chipboard album, Kaisercraft stamps and wooden bag/pencil holder.

All this just for coming to my party!!  If you were wondering, the insect on my desk was indeed my green cuttlebug, the 4 photos were: a strawberry, a children's ball, a park bench and spaghetti (but I love the scrappy spin you girls thought of!!), and the number I chose was FIVE.

Thank you all so much for participating, and promoting my blog!  This was so much fun I'll deffinately be doing it again!

Now for our GRAND WINNER!!!

Drum roll please.................................................The winner is  JOY!!!  With 16 points it was a close finish, but you did it - everything in the photo is all yours!!!  I'll pop it in the post tomorrow!!  Congratulations!!!

1 comment

  1. Yay!!!! Thank you so much Sarah!!!! I can't wait to alter the wooden bag for my mom. I can't wait to get mail from Australia!! Too cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love! xoxo