Follow the white rabbit

Firstly this layout was inspired by one that one of my babes showed me, you can see the original here

I created this layout for Practical Scrappers first anniversary, but I haven't heard back for days now whether or not it was accepted, so I'm just going to post it.

The theme for this layout was for it to be "a first", so the Mad Hatter's un-birthday immediately came to mind!!  I hunted all over the internet for some Alice stamps and finally happened across this darling set.  It's called Wonderland and is from the cutest website - The Greeting Farm.  All I did was print them and then colour them with my Copics.  I created a ribbon hairband for Alice from black organza, and added some stickles here and there.  There are lots of embellies - bling, buttons, a hat pin, pearls, flowers, cupcake brads and tulle.


 
Here's Alice - she has the lightest blue eye shadow, and dark red lips.  She likes to show off her stockings cause she's not supposed to be wearing them!
 
Our funny little Mad Hatter and his cup of tea.  He has sparkly green buttons on his orange jacket and he sports a nice grey hat that matches his pants.
 
My little rabbit has popped in to see you're still following along - he sits next to a paper rose with tulle ribbon and pearly hat pin.  He's also wearing a little red coat with orange undershirt.
 
A nice warm cup of tea - complete with bling and doodled swirls
 
And because the Hatter is a little mad, I wanted the letters to be a little jumbled looking.  They are raised on foam dots on a pleated pink organza ribbon.
 
I actually got to see the new movie with Johnny Depp in it today with Amber - it's awesome!!

6 comments

  1. Oh My Word! How completely CUTE!! Not just the teapot theme & the delightful party you girls had, but in the end, the Ode To Alice In Wonderland! I love it! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is by far the cutest layout ever!!!!! love all the characters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous layout i love those alice in wonderland characters!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page! love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this layout! My daughter is so into Alice in Wonderland right now. that is such an adorable character set you found!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love! xoxo