Climbing in Drawers - Circle challenge

I am hosting a challenge over at Melody's Scrapbook World, and this month I want you to dig through your stash and look for CIRCLES!  I don't care how you use them, they just have to be from your stash - they can be in patterned paper, they can be cut outs,  they can be stamps, embellies, overlays, embossed - you name it - just show me the circles!!

In this layout I have used Bling circles, doodled circles and some chipboard circles that I haven't used in ages!  I also found some circle shaped paper.  The inspiration for this layout comes from Sketchy Thursdays.








Here is a close up of the bling circles - they are from Kaisercraft and really easy to apply.  You get two circles in a pack and I simply used my knife to separate them.  They are joined with clear strips.  I used some of the chipboard circles to created the dotted outline circles.  The flowers are paper and two are stacked together and adhered to the layout with a pink brad.  I found some autumn leaves in my stash (forgot I had them!) and added them with 3D foam dots.  A neat trick I used with the circle paper was cutting out the picture behind it.  I figure I'll use it on another layout (it actually said Happy Birthday).  It's another way to get more mileage out of your paper!

So what are you waiting for?  Come on over to Melody's Scrapbook World and join in the fun - there's plenty more challenges waiting for you! Also keep your eye out on the Melody's Scrapbook World Blog for upcoming challenges!  Favourite us so you don't miss anything!

3 comments

  1. Sarah I love your Bling circles..This came out really cute..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhhhhhhhhhhh i loveeeeeeeeeee all the circles and the photos!! Thanks soooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the circles -- this is really cute!! I bet her album is just adorable. I'd bet you hear a lot of "awwwwws" when you show it off! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love! xoxo