Girl's just wanna have fun...

Here are Sophia and Amber having fun at their favourite park.  It's so much more fun and exciting for Sophia now that she can walk where she wants to!  She loves the slides to bits, climbing her way up the steps, then when she gets to the top of the slide, she turns herself around and slides all the way down on her tummy!!
On this particular day, she wanted to wear her poodle backpack - she's quite different in that way, to Amber.  She's very head strong and once she's decided on something there is little you can do to change her mind!  So she played with her poodle on her back - in the swings, on the boucy fish and down the slide.  We also got to see a big swan sitting on it's nest in the middle of the pond, and Sophia got to see her favourites: DUCKS!  And she can now say the words very clearly and correctly.  Next time we will have to take bread!



For this layout I used my favourite papers - My Little Shoebox.  I love their whimsical prints and colours.  I added some stacked flowers to the edges of the layout, distressed the paper edge with scissors and gave the title a little direction by sticking it around the photos.

Down the bottom of the layout I used a piece of the cardstock that I trimmed off.  I inked the edges that I had scalloped and added a strip of adhesive hearts.  This is raised on 3D foam dots.

4 comments

  1. super cute layout...they grow up so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really sweet LO. I love the colors and your design is really nice! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the colors and that punched heart border is darlin.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love! xoxo