Valentine's goodies

Have you made your sweety a valentine yet? Well here's something that you can make in a jiffy! Seriously the hardest part of this project is choosing the lollies to go in the bag. I used lolly bags that I bought at Spotlight, filled them with an assortment of lollies (Amber chose them), then I folded the bag over and punched two holes in the top. I threaded some organza ribbon through the holes (I previously used a match on the ribbon ends to stop them from fraying). Then I printed out some really cute tags that I got from Bunny Cakes. Usually I print them on nice card, but I've run out. So I printed them on normal white paper and then laminated them. Then I just had to thread the ribbon through a punched hole in the card and tie a cute bow. Now all Amber has to do is hand them out!

1 comment

  1. cute project! love your blog background..sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love! xoxo