A New Sketch

We have a new sketch this week by Ann-Katrin. Here is my layout:
I had lots of fun with bling words and flourishes, large chipboard letters, doodling and journalling. It's hard to believe these photos were taken last October, Sophia has so much more hair now!! She loved her first day - and continues to love daycare. The girls say she's the happiest baby, and it's been backed up by various parents that I've spoken to when picking her up. Everyone seems to know Sophia, and I was told the other day that she rocks out to music so much so that they now play "normal" music for her to dance to instead of Hi-5 and Wiggles!

Here is the sketch:
If you use this sketch - add it to the linky over at Practical Scrappers!

2 comments

  1. pretty LO. love what you did with the bling! :)

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! And love the bling and colors. Thanks for using my sketch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love! xoxo