Friday Sketch Challenge - 13th Feb

The sketch this week over at Practical Scrappers comes from the talented Gloria Stengel. I've never used a card sketch before so this really was a challenge!

I used the same papers that I used on Sophia's cupcake album - they are so pretty. I simply used my corner punch to make the scalloped border. This is one piece of pp cut in the middle and turned over (stripes on one side, dots on the other). Then I covered the join with black satin ribbon. I created the little sentiment with stamps on Bazzil, which I then matted and cut out with scalloped scissors. It's raised on 3d foam dots. I also added some tiny bling dots to the pink dots in the bottom pp.

Here is the sketch:

2 comments

  1. This is very pretty and I love the coordinating pps and combination of colors. Love that stamp!!!

    Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah! Love your take on the card sketch! Great colors and I love those birds.

    Heidi :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love! xoxo