Reindeer Poop

Yes I know Christmas has passed, but I didn't get around to posting these. I made these little bags for my co-workers and for some family friends - the originals also had Malteasers and edible grass in the bottom - but these bags just have home made chocolates that Amber and I made one afternoon.

They are so easy to make. I bought the bags in a pack of 20 from Spotlight. We used Christmas moulds to pour melted chocolate into, then popped a selection into each bag and tied it off with curling ribbon. I found the little poem through Google it says:

Christmas is coming, along with Santa and his deer. Listen closely on Christmas Eve and maybe you will hear. While Santa leaves gifts, tied with ribbons and bows. The reindeer leave these droppings in neat little rows!

No comments