My cuppy cake girl...

Yes I know I've been slack - Sophia celebrated her 1st birthday on the 9th of December and while I posted her photos over at Facebook - I didn't post them here (smack!)

But I created a mini album - in the shape of a cupcake of course - to showcase some of my favourite photos of her from her special day. We celebrated with friends and family on the following Saturday (12th December) at a nearby favourite park. The theme was cupcakes - as you would have seen from her invite, and we ate pink cupcakes at the party - so it only seemed fitting to have a cupcake album:








Blogger is being a pain in the butt again so I have had to upload and link from SB.com, but here are the inside pages of the album:


Just click on the pictures to take you to a larger photo - it's worth it to see Sophia unwrapping her presents!
I've also created this little album for a challenge over at Bits n' Pieces of Me

1 comment

Thanks for leaving me some love! xoxo