Christmas Cards!!

Oh the joy just keeps on arriving in the mail! A little bit before Christmas you may remember me making Christmas cards for my babes over at SB.com - well theirs are now arriving!!!! I love snail mail - and what better snail mail than Christmas Cheer! Today I received Lisa's which, like the others was just beautiful. There are touches of bling (of course), stamping, scallops, fussy cutting, ribbon, fiber, digital elements, interactive elements, brads and ephemera - oh how wonderful hand made cards are!!! Here's a piccy of my cards so far:
I don't want to put them away just yet, so they are displayed in my family room on card holders for everyone to see!! Thanks so much girls, you out did yourselves this year!!

1 comment

  1. Merry Christmas! (All of mine are still on display, as well!) I agree that they all look really special as a Collection! It made this particular Christmas extra-lovely! TFS! {Hugs} ~Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love! xoxo