A visit with Santa

I can't believe I haven't posted this yet!! Where has my brain been? A few weeks ago I was heading down town and Amber said I should get their Santa photos taken. Since the girls have lovely Christmas dresses from their Nan, I figured it would be a great opportunity. Last year we waited until the last minute because I wanted Sophia in the photo - so we had to wait for her to be born - this year though, I didn't want to wait in lines so jumped in early. (I still had to wait in line, but at least it's done now!)
I would have loved to have a head band on Sophia - but she hates anything on her head. She wasn't even slightly worried about Santa - only trying to pull his beard off! I guess it looks like her sisters wig!

1 comment

  1. They are so cute - I just love those dresses! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love! xoxo