Christmas Eve

So with only one more sleep to go - I thought I'd share my Christmas Traditions. Firstly there's the obligatory photo with Santa. I managed to get 2 photos of Amber before she decided she didn't like the big red man! Then about 2 years ago she changed her mind and they're back on again! Last year I waited for Sophia to arrive before taking both the girls down for their photo. Sophia was the second youngest baby that year! This year she's a little older and luckily still didn't mind her photo being taken.
Here is my layout - which can also be seen at Practical Scrappers. I wove the ribbon through the card for the corner effect. The holly and words "ho ho ho" came as is, but were still a challenge to stick down straight!

Then there's my other tradition - I buy a new Christmas decoration each year for our tree. I made a mini album that I can add to each year:
Each page has a photo of the ornament, and on the back is information on why I bought it. My decoration this year came from one of my children at work:

Isn't he cute! He's covered in bling and has a moving head and legs! He'll deffinately be hanging around my scrap studio after the tree comes down!

1 comment

laterg8r said...

i love the newest blingy ornie :D

great idea to do a mini about why you love your ornies :D

beautiful pic of your girls with the big guy :D

merry christmas!!