Very busy indeed!

It has been a busy time around our house with renovating the backyard! The garden is in place, the soil has been dug out and now the patio roof and posts are gone!! I told Jas today that I like all the natural light that was pouring in the kitchen window and dining room doors - but then it got hot! Really hot!! So I want my roof back now - thankfully it will be put up tomorrow! Amber and I have even picked out some Christmas lights to decorate it with!

As promised here is another layout for Sophia's album:
Jason having a nap with his littlest princess! Haha he has no idea I have these photos!! Under the main photo is more photos - I used a plastic sleeve that I got from Flipbooks - this will eventually be on the outside of the main page protector so that it's interactive.
The photos underneith the flap.
A closeup of the ribbon bow, pin and tag. Papers are from DCWV.

1 comment

laterg8r said...

those pics are precious :D