Well you've seen the photos - now you can see the layouts! I've done them the same because they will be going in two different albums. The embellies are slightly different too so I've included some closeups
Here's Amber all dressed up as a witch - I did some of the photos b/w as there was too much going on in the background that you lost the focus of the picture - I also played with PSP to highlight the colours of Amber's socks in the Wizard of Oz photo. I layered three different papers by stitching and pleating - the yellow cardstock has a white core so I sanded back the edges of the pleats to show this. I used up some of my stash of fibers too, knotting them and then stapling them to the layout. The flowers are actually orange and green (it's a little hard to see though), I layered them and then stitched them to the layout with a button and thread. The little pictures over the fiber were cut from a sheet of pp. I hand stitched some crosses around the pp and also doodled a border in white.
You can see here that the little pictures are raised on 3D foam tape.
Some organza ribbon in a bow and sparkly "boo" title - I actually used up some numbers and letters to create the title, a q became a b and the numbers 9 and 6 became o's!
Miss Sophia as a pumpkin - a few subtle differences - the layout is a mirror of Ambers, the embellies are slightly different - I love the little hanging spider in this one! I simply used some white thread and then added the spidey!
You can see the distressing really well here - just a few light sands with a sanding block to achieve this simple effect. The pleats were created randomly too before I sewed them to the pp.
You can see the half flowers here - the top one has a bit of sparkle to it. I used orange satin ribbon, green and purple fibers. All the photos were matted with white cardstock.