A little luck for my BFF

My poor BFF has had a terrible time lately, and I haven't been able to do much for her, so I made her a card and popped in something extra in the hopes that it brightens her day and gives her the luck she so badly needs right now!
I don't normally like to use my flash when taking photos of my projects, but it made the clover on the card glisten so nicely! I found these at Spotlight for 20 cents! It's on some green Bazzill which is raised on 3D foam tape. I found the clovers at the Newsagents, the clover is actually laminated in a little clear card which you can put in your wallet, bag or anywhere you want to carry it. I hope it lives up to it's name of "lucky".

Hugs and kisses Amy, hope your luck turns around xoxoxox

1 comment

laterg8r said...

what a super cool idea - love those lucky clovers :D