My prize arrived!!

Woohoo!! A little while ago I played along with a challenge over at If It's Groovy and I won!! The layout I used was this one:

The theme for the challenge was "Candy" and this layout was perfect cause Amber's eating some Marshmellow chicks all the way from the USA! So guess what I won - I honestly thought the package was bottomless cause the goodies just kept coming out!

Can you say "HAPPY!", there are stickers, flowers (which I've always wanted!), chipboard, jolees embellies, Creative Memories photo keeper and metallic pen, fibers and a gorgeous cuff bracelet with lolly wrappers and glitter all over it (up on the top right of photo), it's soo cool I want to make one now!!

Thank you so much Deb for sending me my wonderful prize!!! I'm ever so appreciative of you taking the time to create and send it. {{Hugs}}

Now get yourselves over to If It's Groovy and have some fun!!

3 comments

  1. what a great prize!

    would love to see a close up pic of the bracelette.

    love the title of your LO - very clever :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The prizes look awesome! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am just so happy it arrived safely! Seriously being this many milesd apart ya just never know!!! Glad you enjoyed everything now let's see some layouts ;) and I will feature you on If It's Groovy :)
    Deb♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love! xoxo