Cupcake Invitatations

I'm heading back to work in about 5 weeks, so I decided I would get organised and start planning Sophia's 1st birthday now - while I have time. I've started with the invites, these are so easy to make, I cut a 12x12 piece of Bazzill into 6 pieces, rounded the corners and then embellished. The cupcake is raised off the invite and made in two pieces. The bottom from pp and the top from pink Bazzill that I ran through my Xyron and then sprinkled really fine glitter onto. It's adhered with 3D foam tape and has a glitter brad for a cherry in the top. The info was printed on my printer and then I added some bling dots. I'm still decided where to put the name of the invitee - it will be printed on a small banner and then added.

On the back is a magnet so that the invite can be safely adhered to the fridge and not lost or forgotten about. I'm also adding in the invite envelope a map to the park - and no I haven't added our phone or email info - cause all those invited already have it!

3 comments

Candace said...

These are too cute and they look so simple to make, too! A good idea for an invite.

Julie Camacho said...

I can not believe that Sophia is going to be a year all ready. I have been so sad about Isha turning 2 in January. Now I am even sadder that little Sophia is going to be a year. Where does the time go?

laterg8r said...

you are super uber organized WTG!!! love this invite, esp smart to put a magnet on it! :D