Playing in the garden

A few days ago I took the girls out to play on the lawn, the weather is really warming up now, and because our backyard is mid-renovation we only have nice lawn out the front! So Amber played ball and Sophia happily played with toys on the picnic rug - until she found the clover flowers. She loved them, attempted to crawl over to them and actually picked one! Then she tried to eat it.These are a series of photos of Sophia playing with her flower and then eating it - we have these flowers everywhere at the moment! I also used this layout in the "Use it or lose it" Challenge - I got to use the last of my daffodils. The orange flowers and flourishes are on acetate that I shaped - and then I added some yellow pearls. Here's some closeups:

You can see the pearls better here - and the title is glittery. The little butterfly has it's wings bent for dimension.
And the daffodils - they're 3D. The litle purple dots on the shaped paper are sparkly too - it's actually half a piece of shaped cardstock.
There will be another layout coming with Amber playing too.

3 comments

  1. so cute - i love that you let her eat the clover and took pics too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah! What an adorable LO! Thanks for visiting my blog :) I love your Word Verification post too! Too funny! I've noticed the funnies too but never thought to post them. Thanks for the laughs! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love! xoxo