Nan's having a sleep-over!

Amber and Sophia are being spoiled today - they have their nan visiting til tomorrow! We've been shopping, played games and had lots of cuddles and kisses! Amber can't wait to take my MIL to school tomorrow to meet everyone and see her classroom!

Last night I created a layout - it's for the "Use it or lose it" Challenge - I used the plastic strip along the bottom.
Here are some closeups:The swirl is a sticker by Doodlebug - then I added some little snow flakes and some bling.

The snowflake and word is a sticker. I added the bling after. The strip across the bottom is plastic/rubber and the images are raised.
This little tag is actually from a shirt I bought! I just covered the store name with snowflake stickers, added the subtitle "pink jedi" and threaded some ribbon.

2 comments

  1. LOL! Pink Jedi! Too cute! May the Force be With You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I love the cool blue colors! She is such a cutie. She's growing up on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love! xoxo