Documenting my abduction

I finally got around to creating my layout of our Mars day - it was meant for a challenge over at SB.com, but I missed out by a few hours. We still had fun though. You may have seen my posts of alien cupcakes, and Amber and Sophia playing cute aliens - here's the layout:In case you're wondering, I did a bit of PSP magic on Amber and put her in one of her Atomic Betty playsets (photo, bottom right). I created the rocket myself after seeing a stamp, the rivets are yellow brads, and the little round window is raised. The cupcakes were so much fun to create - they are vanilla cupcakes with icing, marzipane aliens with yellow eyes and a plastic shot glass for a dome. The coloured "lights" around the UFO's are m&ms!

7 comments

Ashley said...

Those cupcakes totally rock!

Anonymous said...

Awesome LO, love those cupcakes!

Collette@Jesuslovesmums said...

lovely page!
Collette xxx

Penny Smith said...

stoppin' by via the hop!!
Love the daily mug shot! :)

Zarah said...

Wooooow!! You are SO talented! *stuffs blog into Google Reader immediately*
:D

Anonymous said...

What a cute page! Great job!

riablahgs said...

So, how was the encounter of the third kind?