Page one of my layoutAnd page 2 - the scanner managed to lop off the doodled lines on the top and bottom of both pages. I doodled the white flourishes myself with my white pen, then I added some flowers I made. They came as diecute which I sandwiched with celophane and buttons, then hand sewed them to the layout. I then use some Imaginisce rubons and can I tell you I'm not happy with them at all! I've waited forever for these in the stores and when I used them, they didn't want to leave the backing paper and I messed up both butterflies (they have been fixed in PSP so they look alright here) Not Happy Jan!! I think I'll stick to stickers in the future (no pun intended)
A little closeup of the doodling, and the flowers. I folded the petals slightly for dimension. There's a flower bottom, crumpled celophane circles, then a flower centre circle and a button.
The flower on the right layout and more doodling. The little white flowers are rubons too, and the only ones that went on easily! I got the inspiration for these layouts from Page Maps.
Update: We are back from the Doctors. Sophia was very brave, she only cried a little on the first needle, but everyone including China heard about the second one. Thank goodness there's no more until December - only she has to have 3 then, so I'm doing some research to see if we can get the all-in-one needle - I don't care how much it costs! Sophia was also weighed and measured, so here are her stats so far.
- Height: 72cm
- Weight: 9.31kg or 20lb 52oz
- Head circumferance: 43 cm
Sophia is well above the usual height of children her age - so she's going to be one tall girl!