5 things I have learned in life...
1. School isn't everything - you learn so much more out in the real world. Half the stuff I learned in school I have never had to use! They teach everyone the same stuff, trying to fit everyone into the same mould, when we are all so different.
2. That you can overcome depression - no matter how hard it seems when you are stuck in that awful black hole. Very few people around you will understand what you are going through, so you have to help yourself to get through it. Once you've crawled out, take every measure you can to stop from ever falling in there again!
3. That I am never going to be a morning person - no matter how motivated I am the night before, to get up early. My alarm clock is so sick of the abuse, it now doesn't beep - wicked clock!
4. That your friends can be your family. I have no family members that live close to me, so I appreciate every friend that I have and treat them as if they were family. They are the family members that I "can" choose and I love them all - near and far - online & offline.
5. That life is like wine - it get's better with age