Tutu Cute...

I finally got to scrap! Here is Sophia in her little Tutu:

And because it's hard to see some of the elements - here's some closeups:

Here you can see that the bling butterfly is pink. I stitched the ribbon along the bottom with my machine, but attached the buttons in the flowers by hand. Some of them are also attached with brads.

I made a small cut in the pp and then folded it back to create the above effect. Then I fastened the pieces with brads and tucked some pink Bazzill behind. I also added a little more bling around the flowers. All the photos have doodled borders. You can't actually see, but the pp has sparkle all through it, it's from a paper stack I bought at Big W (DCWV brand)

5 comments

  1. So cute and girly! Love all the pinks and even the tutu! (Ballernia permanently scared by tutus LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet!!! Love the title!! Soo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout and baby! Love the cutting/folding back the edge with a brad, I need to do this too! tfs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love your layouts Sarah, another beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww another adorable page! I love the cool butterfly and of course I love all the pink. I also love that you always add multiple photos, so that we can see all the great details, time, and effort you put into your pages!

    Thanks for sharing!
    - Margy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love! xoxo