The end of summer....

I don't want it to end *stamps feet*. I don't like winter, it's cold, it rains and I don't like frozen fingers and a red nose! Combined with that fact that children in daycare are always sick and still sent to care. At least this year I don't have to worry about that, but I still don't like winter. I can never get warm enough! I much prefer summer, lighter clothes, no shoes, warm breezes, the smell of flowers on the air (although I am partial to the fresh smell of burning wood from a chimney!)
Here are some photos of our last spot of summer fun at Southbank - it's a gorgeous man-made lagoon in the centre of Brisbane City. It was built on the site of Expo 88.
This is a pagemaps sketch, I just altered where the journalling and titles went. I also sewed lines on there and stamped the title Southbank.

3 comments

  1. I love the color combo on your LO! I, too, am a huge summer fan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you and Margy! Bring me summer! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great layout.

    I agree with you that winter sucks, I hate the cold and the older I get the more I seem to hate it, stay warm :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love! xoxo