I could be Clark Kent for all you know!

Okay so funny thing is - Google is one of my best friends. If I have crafters block, Google images comes to the rescue. If I need pictures for assignments, look no further than Google, if Amber is looking for games to play, Google, if I want to know how to spell something, Google, if I'm bored and just want to blog hop or take a picturesque ride on the information super highway - Google. I've learned about so many things and found so many wonderful people online - it's no surprise then that I had to Google my name. So lets see what I am - I typed in my name (which some of you may or may not know is Sarah-Leigh - yep that should yield some interesting results!) So hold onto your hats, here we go:
I am: an artist of pet portraits, a handbag, a wedding singer, an actor, a photographer, a lawyer, a senior lecturer, a pin-up model (ha! try not to spit your coffee on your keyboard, it's quite funny seeing your own name plastered over some girl!), a dancer, a Contiki tourer, an author, a hospital - yes an actual hospital!, a scenic designer, an equestrian state champion, a street, a psychiatrist, a fashionista, an animal activist, an attorney, a paralegal and a geography teacher. Then I tried Google images - apart for millions of people I found a cute little donkey - her mum's name is Sarah-Leigh (yes and Amber can be just as stubborn too!)
So there you have it - and when I was a kid, I truly thought I was the only Sarah-Leigh!

3 comments

  1. Pretty cool information that you found!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog layout is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the picture very cute. It is amazing how many things you can come up with when you type in your name.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love! xoxo