Another layout...

I had some wonderful scrapping time during the day yesterday - a nice change! I used a Page Maps sketch for reference (these make scrapping so easy, because I don't have to pour over magazines for inspiration!) I mirrored the sketch and changed the flowers to a tree:

And because the scanner doesn't show the flowers to well, here's a closeup:

I used pink Bazzill for the hearts and trunk of the tree, then I covered them with Fruit Punch Stickles. I doodled around all the edges myself. The scallops were made with the Fiskars Threading Water Punch. I also used my sewing machine to stitch the two papers together.

An update on Sophia - I got her to giggle again and again yesterday by flapping a piece of paper infront of her! I was holding her when I initially picked it up to move it and she watched it intently before throwing her head back and laughing! Then I repeated the action and she did it again. I haven't been able to get her to do it again though for Jas and Amber - Boo.

3 comments

  1. That's an awesome and very sweet layout! Love your tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a fantastic LO! I love all the dimension on that tree!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love! xoxo