A date with Edward Cullen - sort of....


I went to see Twilight today!!! Woohooo!!! What an awesome movie - I just had to see the baseball scene on the big screen. I'm glad I read the book first because as usual you wouldn't understand certain things if you hadn't read it - but it was still very good!! Jacob is so not what I thought he would look like, neither is the Cullen's house, but Edward Cullen - OMG! For those living under a mushroom or who haven't read the books (there might be one or two) that's him in the picture. I can't wait for New Moon to come out at the movies now!
So that was my little treat for the day, a trip to the movies and a roam around the shops. I found some goodies to make my valentine's ATC's - should have a prototype ready by tomorrow, and I'm nearly finished my recipe box. Oh and huge huge news...............Sophia slept through the night last night!!! Following her big sister as I hoped she would - good girl!

3 comments

  1. YIPEE! ANOTHER TWILIGHTER! Oh the baseball scene was one of my favorite parts of the book and I was excited to see it on the big screen!!!! The fight in the ballet studio was awesome to! The book was better but the movie was almost as good! I can't wait for New Moon to come out!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a total hottie!! I have to admit--I'm one of the ones living under the mushroom, because I've never heard of him or the movie for that matter! I'll definitely be looking into this...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am one of those ones living under a mushroom. I do know all about it as my daughter is a huge fan but I myself have not read the books nor saw the movie...I guess I better do so and see what all the fuss is about. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love! xoxo