Christmas Goodies...

I never realised how much I missed getting old fashioned mail! I used to have a penpal and always looked forward to receiving her mail - today i got all these little envelopes from my Babes! Thankyou so much Kristy, Shirley, Bonnie, Rhonda, Dawn & Candace for your Christmas cards and ATC's - you are all so talented. I even got a gorgeous card for Sophia from Kristy!

Arn't they just beautiful!

I also scrapped the girl's Christmas photo today:

I've photographed this layout due to the 3D nature of the rosette. I created it using an inch wide piece of pp, then using the guide-lines on my cutting mat concertina folded the paper the entire 12 inch length. Then I joined the ends with a couple of sticky dots. I then layed the rosette flat and used my hot glue gun to glue it in place on a piece of scrap paper (this seemed more sturdy than using sticky dots). I then embellished it with a snowflake and patterened circle. I added swirls to the layout then traced over them with Stickles and added some bling dots. The swirls under the photo are felt.
Here's a closeup of the rosette. I added some 3D foam tape to the underside of the patterend circle to raise it up a bit. These are so much fun!

1 comment

  1. I love your rosette! I'll have to try that sometime.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love! xoxo