Oh Christmas Tree...

I did it! I completed my ATCs for the November Challenge over at SB.com.
My favourite Christmas song is "Oh Christmas Tree", so that is the theme of my ATCs - I hand cut all of the trees from My Mind's Eye cardstock, so each ATC is different. Then I added coloured stickles to the dots, stars and stripes on the trees. I created the tags using my new CM tag punch and then inked the edges with my stamp pad. The base of the card is made from Bazzill and I doodled the border.
Here you can see that I raised the middle tree on each ATC with 3D foam tape.
The stickles really sparkle in-real-life and look soo pretty under lights! There are 19 ATCs all up that will be sent out to my Blinging Babes - now I have to make the cards!

3 comments

  1. Beautiful ATCs! I love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good for you for getting them done. they look awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog. Thoase ATC are so cute. Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love! xoxo