I've finally scrapped!

Apart from feeling totally lazy today, I managed to scrap. I also cleaned the house from top to bottom, visited a scrap store (probably the last time I'll step in there for a while now) and watched some tv! I'm also kicking myself for having a large lemonade at 2pm - I'm in so much pain right now! Bad bad bubbles....

Any who - here are my layouts of Australia Zoo.
I got the paper in a pack from Australia Zoo - yep they have their own scrapping paper! I just added the photos to the second page, and punched some tags. The birds, monkies and leaves are 3D stickers from Jolee's Boutique. Oh and if you're wondering who took the photo of our family - Stacey and I did - Stacey took a photo of us, and I took a photo of them! I just used a little PSP magic and voila - we're all in the one picture!

No comments

Thanks for leaving me some love! xoxo