I'm still here...

PhotobucketWell I have been a bad blogger, I haven't checked in for such a long time. Basically I've been doing a lot of resting with my feet up. I'll be glad when I have ankles again! We had a midnight run on Monday - lot's of pain, and the typical tv show drive to the hospital (you know the one where the lady is threatening to hit her hubby/cab driver if he takes another sharp turn or doesn't slow down - yeah that was me), after being monitored for a couple of hours my 2 minute apart pains slowed down to nothing and I was able to come home. So bub is still where she should be, although with all the coughing fits and pain I'm in I'd be happy if she was being carried around by someone else at the moment. I'm not getting any sleep (sitting up or lying down) and am one cranky lady. Gotta love those last few uncomfortable weeks (funny how you forget those bits the second time around!) So now I'm on alert and bub could arrive any day now. Other than that, Amber is now on school holidays, she had her carols night on Wednesday which nearly got rained out. We've had some terrible storms and heavy rain over the past few weeks (part of the reason why I haven't been online much) as our internet connection is miserably slow - but I can count my blessings because at least I still have a house with a roof - unlike all the suburbanites up north. We just ended up with our typical moat around the house as even the new drainage couldn't hold the amount of water we got (picture me wandering around the back and front yard at 1.30am keeping an eye on the water so it doesn't come in the house!) Only yesterday we got another brief but violent rain storm which saw our yellow and white umbrella escape our yard, fly over the fence and land across the road inside out - yes you really should secure all loose items before a storm! Poor Mary Poppins didn't stand a chance! Anyway Jas is back at work for a few days before starting his holidays and Mum is arriving tomorrow on the train - if Amber could she would be camped out at the train station right now! That's about it for now - better go put my feet up - again...

No comments

Thanks for leaving me some love! xoxo